Hip Hip Hooray! As of 3:00 today, I am officially on summer vacation! I can just smell the summer air and feel the breeze blow in my hair! My months of hard work and nights of little sleep have finally paid off and I will be able to enjoy life to the fullest. I usually have more ideas than time but here are a few musts on my long list of to-do’s until work beckons in August:
- Soak Up the Sunshine: Last summer was anything but sunny. It rained for most of what I remember and I probably only went to the pool twice. My skin thanked me but it certainly put a damper on my summer! So sunshine, I’m comin’ for ya!
- Yoga Smoga: I am a Pure Barre junkie. If you haven’t heard of it, I am sure that you will hear about it from me again. With over 400 classes under my belt, I keep coming back for more. Yoga is a close second. There is nothing better than getting out of your head with a few handstands. Max and I will be yoga hopping between some of our favorite studios this summer and I just can’t wait!
- Zoom Zoom: You will find me zippin’ and zoomin’ along the bike trails, too! Do you get a sense that I can’t wait to be outside this summer? Guilty as charged!
- Cocktails, anyone? One of my most favorite things about summer is happy hour on a patio. Takes me back to my good ol' college days and just thinking about it makes me instantly grin! I have high hopes for new cocktails that I will concoct with the mint we planted in our garden!
- Snap Happy: We had purchased a Cannon Rebel for our honeymoon to Italy two years ago and I am just now getting around to using it again. Silly me!
- Wedding Bells: What better way to kick off a summer than with a wedding for one of your best gal pals? Next weekend we put our party pants on and celebrate the new Mr. and Mrs.!